The spring (shopping) season has officially arrived which means it is the time for that life / home refresh. Whether you’re in the mood for small edits around the house (which can make a huge difference) or up for tackling it all (JKS Spring Cleaning Checklist); this is the perfect time to put that approach into effect.
As William Morris says, “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.” So let’s take your spring refresh to the next level.
From chic sunglasses to catch all trays and some life-giving skincare products in between, the months ahead are looking, dare we say, refreshing! The Jess Klein Studio team is sharing our spring shopping edit’s of must-haves and why we cannot live without them.
A new season calls for a (shopping) refresh —
- Sailor White Footed Bowl by Leanne Ford from Crate&Barrel
- GOOPGLOW Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator from GOOP: This is my go-to when I don’t have time for a facial. It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed.
- Creste Ivory Corduroy Throw Pillows by Athena Calderone by Crate&Barrel: We have these pillows on our dining room built-in bench. To say we are obsessed with them, is an understatement.
- Santal Minimalist Candle from Brooklyn Candle Studio
- Travertine Round Catchall Tray from ViridiLiving via Etsy
- First Class Glow from Lux Unfiltered: I typically use a mousse tanner, but I can’t express how this is the perfect boost of color in between.
- Imabari Waffle Towels from The Citizenry
- Sol Top from Revolve
- Mount Taranaki Pure Manuka Honey: Gut support that doubles as a face mask? Yes, please.
- Glowy Super Gel from Saie: This gel leaves my skin with the most beautiful subtle glow, perfect for those sunny days.
- Mini Miol Classique Bag from Sezane: This bag is on my spring shopping wishlist!
Shopping edit for the spring season —
- BeoPlay A1 2nd Generation Speaker from Bang & Olufsen
- Clyve Sunglasses from Raen: A good pair of sunglasses are the best spring accessory.
- Beige Le Rephia ‘Le Seau’ JACQUEMUS Bag from SSENSE
- Italian Kush Candle from Boy Smells: One of my all-time favorite scents. It’s so fresh and bright.
- The Heavy Duty T-shirt from COS
- Beck Jean from Rag & Bone: I love a good cropped denim, and this color is so good!
- Sweet Enough: A Dessert Cookbook by Alison Roman
- Active Tumbler from KINTO
- White & Beige V-12 VEJA Sneakers from SSENSE: I can’t stop wearing these.
- Sunvisor from Saie: Perfect daily moisturizer with SPF – leaves my skin hydrated and dewy!
See more shopping inspiration and ideas via the JKS Shop