Interior Design with Jess Klein Studio
DECOR + GIFTS for the season
With the holiday season quickly approaching (I know, we’re not ready either!), we wanted to share our most loved pieces. Whether your holiday decor style is minimal, traditional, or modern aesthetic, we have curated an ideal shop just for you.
Creating that tablescape for an evening with friends, or hosting for the holidays, can be fun but also overwhelming. From elegant table linens and festive centerpieces to classic dinnerware and sparkling glassware, we have all of the key pieces listed in our holiday shop. Including our most favorite holiday items to our ‘must have’ list, we are excited to share what we will have in our home and studio this holiday season!
Our favorite Holiday Gifts —
We are sharing all of our favorite items for the holiday season. With so many amazing products and gifts out there, skincare / beauty, glassware, coffee table books, we have it all saved in one place for you!
Shop Jess’ favorite items —
01. My favorite perfume!
02. How amazing is this item? I have already added it to my list!
03. The perfect gift for the design enthusiast (if we do say so ourselves) — or wrap it with ribbon and add rosemary for the perfect hostess gift.
04. You cannot go wrong with this classic bag from Suzanne — that Smooth Vintage Blue color (swoon).
05. For the chef in your life — and such great quality from one of my favorite shops in Vermont.
06. I have been seeing this mask everywhere and I am dying to get one — Send all reviews!
07. Osea has such beautiful products and this would make such a great gift for any family or friend.
In addition to the above — I am obsessing over this ring and really hoping the this bracelet comes off my wishlist (*wink). Can I please tell you that this is the most decadent body wash that I have experienced — your grandmother or mom would love it. These mugs are something everyone could use — year round. We have one for each person in the family (if that tells you anything). Last, but not least, a little something sleek and chic for the health and wellness person in your life.
Shop Tyler’s favorite items —
01. Chunky cardigan in my favorite color!
02. My all time favorite coasters — You’re welcome.
03. I’m never not wearing Vejas.
04. The coziest gender neutral fragrance with a hint of sweet vanilla.
05. Who wouldn’t want an alpaca throw?
07. My favorite face oil — great for blemishes!
In addition to the above — This is by far the most perfect holiday plaid shirt you will find. Added this dream of a crossbody bag on my wishlist — Santa, please. Introducing my newest obsession with you, because we all know Byredo can do no wrong. Just because these are last, does not mean they are the least important. These are one of my favorite supplements to date. These are a classic pair of huggies and at a budget friendly price.